jueves, 7 de mayo de 2020


💜 My family's activities💜
  • We have loved each other for seventeen years💖

25 Ideas para fotos familiares CREATIVAS ¡Las mejores poses!
  • My sister been sick for five days🌸
  • My dad to work for 6 days🌺
  • My mom's made a jelly for two days
  • My sister has done homework for 4 days🚐
  • My dad washed his car for a day👀
  • My sister has visited my grandparents for a week💚

Pelonguini": "De los Abuelos"
  •  My mom cooked meat for 3 days 😊
  • My dad has traveled to san marin for 8 days 💜
  • My sister hasn't been to school for two months 💙
  • My mom cared for her plants for two months🌷🌴🌸
  • My dad takes care of his dog for 4 years🐩
  • My sister feeds her cat for two months 🐾🐾
  • My dad has been listening to rock for 15 days🎆🎸
  • My dad played guitar for 2 years 🎉🎸



   

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My school is Official High school 135

🎆My school is Official High school 135 🎇 Students are going to clean the gardens In my school, a lab is going to be built The principal is...