jueves, 7 de mayo de 2020





🙈💛My family💛🙈

ESTRENA NUEVA IMAGEN LA PLAZA DE RÍO FRÍO… DESPUÉS DE 57 AÑOS – H ...
My parents have lived in Rio Frio since 1995🌋🌄

✔My mom's been cooked since she's married🍀
✔My dad built the house since 2001💜
✔My sister started learning English since yesterday💥
✔My mom knitted since December💜





My family travels to Oaxaca since June 2006💦💧
Puerto Escondido | Visit México✅My mom's going to run in the parking lot since 6 a.m 🌞
✅My sister's been fat since I was a kid.💜
✅My dad since he was young is angry😦
My dad's having breakfast since 7a.m to go to work.🍎🍜


                                  
Nota Informativa | Caminos y Puentes Federales | Gobierno | gob.mx  ✔ My dad has been working at Capufe since 1995 😎
✔I've been studying since I was a little girl.💚
✔My mom since 10 a.m wakes us up for breakfast.💜
✔My dad since I was born sunflowers💙
✔My mom since yesterday bought me fruit💖

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My school is Official High school 135

🎆My school is Official High school 135 🎇 Students are going to clean the gardens In my school, a lab is going to be built The principal is...