sábado, 23 de mayo de 2020

Friday Activities

Fridar Activities 

I will do my exam at 10:00 online
I will go to the Doctor with my mom I will make a vegetable salad
I will help my dad to wash the car
I will make up my friend Then we will go to the street and we will go to eat in the park
I will go see my boyfriend

Dibujos animados de novios con iconos relacionados Vector Premium  ▷ Lavado de Coches: Imágenes Animadas, Gifs y Animaciones ¡100 ...  Doctor - Niña De Dibujos Animados. Ilustraciones Vectoriales, Clip ...

79 mejores imágenes de Dibujos - makeup | Dibujos de maquillaje ...  te quiero mucho hermanis | Cómo dibujar chicas, Dibujos animados ...  Dibujos animados de ensalada colorida - Descargar PNG/SVG transparente


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My school is Official High school 135

🎆My school is Official High school 135 🎇 Students are going to clean the gardens In my school, a lab is going to be built The principal is...