viernes, 22 de mayo de 2020

Wednesday activities


Wednesday activities

I will get up early
And I will prepare breakfast
Then I will wreck the house
And I'll give the medicine to my mom
Finishing I'll go do my homework
Later I will go to bathe
And when I go out I will pay my phone When I get home I will go to sleep



ᐈ Baño dama vector de stock, vectores baño | descargar en ...  Dibujos animados delicioso desayuno sabroso | Vector Premium  imagenes de hacer las tareas animadas - Buscar con Google (con ...

Icono De Botella De Medicina. Ilustración De Dibujos Animados De ...






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My school is Official High school 135

🎆My school is Official High school 135 🎇 Students are going to clean the gardens In my school, a lab is going to be built The principal is...