viernes, 22 de mayo de 2020

Monday activities

 
Monday activities 

1 I will enter class online at 8:00 a.m.
2 Later I will go to breakfast with my mom and my sister
3 Finishing I will wash the clothes and the clothes
4 When i finish i will go to the store to make the food
5 I will give the medicine to my mom
6 I will go watch tv with my family
7 Later I will help my sister to do her homework
8 When we are done I will go to bathe
9 And in the end I will go to bed to sleep
 

            Niños tomando clases en línea | Vector Gratis                   Niña Lavando Los Platos Ilustraciones Vectoriales, Clip Art ...                                   



Niño haciendo la tarea con madre o hermana | Vector PremiumFamilia que tiene comida en la cocina con nevera y mesa de ... Dormir Niña Morena. Hora De Acostarse. Personaje De Dibujos ...








No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

My school is Official High school 135

🎆My school is Official High school 135 🎇 Students are going to clean the gardens In my school, a lab is going to be built The principal is...